When Matt and I planned our destination wedding, we knew that a wedding website would be the best solution for our needs.
For our wedding, we had everyone from my 24 year old niece to my 70-something grandmother asking for info. In total, we had nearly 60 guests traveling from eight cities. We needed ONE place that guests could go for information about the resort, the dates, the planned activities and more.
On top of that, we didn’t want to mess with traditional invitations and save the dates. Yes, they are beautiful and I love stationery (card carrying Cricut owner, right here!). However, our wedding came at a very complicated time. I was living in two places (NYC and Warrensburg), Matt was away for training and we had a lot on our plates. With all of our addresses, there was a point in time where I didn’t even know where RSVP cards could be sent!
We needed an all-in-one website and wedding manager solution. Enter Wedding Window.
Before you ask – yes, I am Wedding Window affiliate. I believe in full disclosure when it comes to sponsored posts. However, I do have strict crtieria before I write about a brand or product:
- I must use and love said product
- The brand or product must offer my clients and readers a true value… it must be something that will make our lives easier and better.
Fortunately for my wedding and honeymoon clients, Wedding Window fits the bill!
Why I like Wedding Window
When my destination wedding clients ask me for a website solution, I typically make two recommendations:
- Use Squarespace (good for those with more advanced web capabilities and those who do not need an RSVP manager)
- Use WeddingWindow (good for couples with limited web design skills AND those who want a custom, all-in-one solution to manage their RSVPs, Save the Dates and guests list)
I”ll be honest: Squarespace makes beautiful sites. Beautiful!
However, not everyone has the patience to fiddle with the URL settings, the design, uploading photos, etc.
Also, it doesn’t have a back-end, behind-the-scenes system to manage the invite list, email save the dates and easily accept guest RSVPs.
Wedding Window offers the following:
- An easy to use design platform that offers couples a custom look with minimal effort
- Advanced site capabilities, like video backgrounds
- Save the Date eCards & RSVP eCards
- A place for guests to upload photos after the event (how else will you capture all of those embarrassing dance off pics!?)
In addition to the wedding website and eCard features, Wedding Window offers a bunch of planning tools:
In short, Wedding Window is a great solution for the less-tech savvy couple … including myself.
I used it, I loved it, and I think you will love it too!
To start your own Wedding Window experience, click on this link and sign up. Make sure you tell them Alpaca Your Bags Travel sent you!