GROUP TRAVEL: INDIVIDUAL GUEST RESERVATION FORM
- READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS. If you have a question, it is probably answered here!
- Submitting this form DOES NOT automatically confirm your reservation.
- When we receive your form, we will send an QUOTE to approve before finalizing your booking. The invoice will come with a payment link for your deposit.
- If you are simply requesting a quote, you do not need to enter the payment info. I will ask for payment info with the invoice.
- Your card is NOT charged and your reservation is NOT finalized until you review the invoice and approve via email.
- If you are splitting a room with someone, please fill out ONE form per ROOM. The forms should be per room, not per person.
- Fields with an asterix (*) are required; the form will not submit without these fields.
- This form works best on desktop, not a mobile device. It also works best in Chrome or Safari, not Internet Explorer.
AVOID COSTLY CHANGE FEES: READ THIS!
- The name you enter in this form MUST match your passport exactly. If the name on your booking does not match the name on your passport, both airlines and resorts can charge change fees to make these updates. Please enter your legal name(s) EXACTLY as appears on your valid passport.
- If your passport has a middle name, you must include it below. If your passport has a middle initial, you must include that below. If your passport has a Jr., Sr., II or III, that must be included below.
- Again, the name you enter below MUST match your passport EXACTLY.
- Yes, there is a reason why we have repeated this three times. :)
MORE COMMON PASSPORT QUESTIONS
- A passport book (not a passport card) is required for air travel outside of the United States.
- If you have applied for your passport but do not have it in hand, please use the exact legal name you used on your passport application. For this scenario, you may skip the passport number, issuing state and expiration field for now; we can add that later.
- The US State Department recommends that passports be valid for 6 months after travel is completed. Your destination country may also enforce this rule. Please check your passport now to ensure that it will be valid for your dates of travel.
- Adult passports are valid for 10 years, but children's passports are only valid for 5 years. Please check to ensure that your child's passport is valid!