GROUP TRAVEL: GUEST FORM
Need a room quote for your group getaway? You’re in the right place.
NUMERO UNO: Gather your information:
- The full passport names and dates of birth of everyone you want to book a room for.
- Have you recently applied for your passport? You can still submit this form... watch the video or see this for more info)
- Your room category or type. You can find this on your group’s website.
- Your travel date. You can find this on the group's website.
NUMERO DOS: Fill Out the Form Completely
- Start with the drop down box and select your Number of Passengers - this is how many people are in your room.
- Fields marked with an asterix are required.
- You do NOT need to enter payment now. That will happen after you receive and agree to your room quote!
- Splitting a room? You only need to fill out one form per room (not one form per person).
NUMERO TRES: Submit Your Form and Relax!
The hard part is done! After you submit your form, we’ll reach out with your room quote. Typically this happens within 24 business hours. At this point, we’ll answer any questions you have about the room. If you’re ready, you can simply pay via the invoice link we’ll send along with your quote! Please allow 24 hours for a response. Our business hours are 9a-5p, M-F.
I've completed my form, now what happens?
When we receive your form, we will send an quote invoice for your review.
- You will review the quote; this is your opportunity to ask questions before committing to the room
- We will provide a payment link with the invoice; you will make your payments then.
Prefer to watch a video? Here you go!
(Click "Watch on Loom" to see a larger version)
STOP: DO ANY OF THESE SCENARIOS APPLY TO YOU?
have you applied for your passport but haven't received it yet?
- A passport is required for international travel, including for children & babies. You must use the passport BOOK for air travel; the passport card is only for driving and is not valid for air travel.
- If you've applied for your passport but haven't received it yet, that's ok. Just complete the form using the exact legal name that you used on your passport application. No nicknames, no shortened names ... the name that we book you under must match your passport exactly.
- The passport number and expiration date can be added to your file later after you receive your passport.
does your passport expire within six months of your travel date?
- Many countries (including Mexico, Costa Rica, St Lucia and throughout Europe) require that passports be valid for six months AFTER RETURN DATE OF TRAVEL. This means that your passport needs to be valid for six months AFTER you return home. If you have additional questions, please contact me.
- Adult passports are valid for 10 years; child passports are only valid for 5 years. Please check your child's passport to make sure it will be valid for travel.
AVOID COSTLY CHANGE FEES: RULES ABOUT LEGAL NAMES AND PASSPORTS
- The name you enter in this form MUST match your passport exactly. If the name on your booking does not match the name on your passport, both airlines and resorts can charge change fees to make these updates.
- If your passport has a middle name, you must include it below. If your passport has a middle initial, you must include that below. If your passport has a Jr., Sr., II or III, that must be included below.
- Again, the name you enter below MUST match your passport EXACTLY. Yes, there is a reason why we have repeated this three times. :)
are you traveling with a child without both biological parents present?
- Children under 18 years of age not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) may need to present a notarized letter from the absent parent/guardian granting permission to travel outside the United States. This letter should also authorize the adult to provide emergency medical care if necessary. Please refer to this website for more information and sample letters: http://www.globetrektravel.com/minortravelforms.pdf
- Alpaca Your Bags Travel is not responsible for lack of compliance to provide proper documentation to airport authorities. It is the responsibility of the traveler & the traveler’s parents/guardians to provide proper documentation to airport authorities.
have you ever been convicted of a felony?
Many countries have strict laws about admitting travelers with prior convictions. You may not clear customs & immigration in your destination country if you have been convicted of a felony. Please contact your attorney to review the specifics of your case.
have you ever been convicted of a dui/dwi?
Some countries (Canada, Australia, many Asian destinations and Middle Eastern countries) have strict laws against admitting travelers with a past DUI conviction. If you are traveling to one of these destinations and have been convicted of a DUI or DWI you may not be admitted to the country. For example,a DUI/DWI is a felony in Canada and entrance to non-residents is tightly controlled. Please contact your attorney to learn more.
do you owe back child support?
- If you owe $2,500 or more in child support, you are not eligible to receive a U.S. passport. Please see this page for more details: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/legal-matters/child-support.html
- Please contact your attorney to discuss prior to making a reservation.
are you pregnant or planning to become pregnant?
- Pregnancy Restrictions: Some trips have restrictions for pregnant travelers. For example, cruise lines will not board a passenger after her 24th week of pregnancy. Ask me for more details
- Travel Insurance and Pregnancy: Please read the coverage info carefully. In many policies, pregnancy is considered a pre-existing condition and is not a covered cancellation reason. In this case, you may want to consider "Cancel for Any Reason" coverage, an optional upgrade. Many different types of policies are available, please contact me so we can discuss your specific needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
do you have a pre-existing medical condition that may impact travel?
- To improve your travel experience, please let us know about any pre-existing medical conditions that may require special accommodation.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition that may impact your travel insurance coverage, it is important to follow specific rules before purchasing your policy. Contact me for details.
are you using a debit card?
Most debit cards have daily charge limits. Depending on your bank, this daily charge limit may be as low as $500. Please confirm the daily charge limit with your bank prior to submitting a large debit card payment. If you attempt to charge over your daily limit, your card will be declined. Note: Debit Cards are NOT recommended for international travel. Ask me for more details.