Alpaca Your Bags Travel is not responsible for errors or any required change fees after 24hrs of receipt.
Before you make a deposit payment, do any of these scenarios apply to you?
are you using a debit card?
Most debit cards have daily charge limits. Depending on your bank, this daily charge limit may be as low as $500. Please confirm the daily charge limit with your bank prior to submitting a large debit card payment. If you attempt to charge over your daily limit, your card will be declined. Note: Debit Cards are NOT recommended for international travel. Ask me for more details.
does your passport expire within six months of your travel date?
A passport is required for international travel, including for children & babies. Many countries (including Mexico, Costa Rica, St Lucia and throughout Europe) require that passports be valid for six months AFTER RETURN DATE OF TRAVEL. If you have additional questions, please contact me.
are you pregnant or planning to become pregnant?
- Pregnancy Restrictions: Some trips have restrictions for pregnant travelers. For example, cruise lines will not board a passenger after her 24th week of pregnancy. Ask me for more details
- Travel Insurance and Pregnancy: Please read the coverage info carefully. In many policies, pregnancy is considered a pre-existing condition and is not a covered cancellation reason. In this case, you may want to consider "Cancel for Any Reason" coverage, an optional upgrade.
are you traveling with a child without both biological parents present?
- Children under 18 years of age not traveling with both parents or legal guardian(s) may need to present a notarized letter from the absent parent/guardian granting permission to travel outside the United States. This letter should also authorize the adult to provide emergency medical care if necessary. Please refer to this website for more information and sample letters: http://www.globetrektravel.com/minortravelforms.pdf
- Alpaca Your Bags Travel is not responsible for lack of compliance to provide proper documentation to airport authorities. It is the responsibility of the traveler & the traveler’s parents/guardians to provide proper documentation to airport authorities.
have you ever been convicted of a felony?
You may not clear customs if you have been convicted of a felony. Please contact your attorney to review the specifics of your case.
have you ever been convicted of a dui/dwi?
If you are traveling to Canada and have been convicted of a DUI or DWI you will likely not be admitted to the country. A DUI/DWI is a felony in Canada and entrance to non-residents is tightly controlled. Please contact your attorney to learn more.
do you owe back child support?
You may be detained at customs if you owe child support. Please contact your attorney to discuss prior to payment.
- Submitting information via this form DOES NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Upon receipt, we will manually process payment & email you a confirmation within 24hrs.
- Your confirmation number is found on Page 1 of your invoice.